Everyone, everywhere at one tiime in their lives fels a wole in their exitence a desire to metter to belong and it manifests in depression, addiction, and self loathing. Through life experience, schooling, and spiriutal venturs I have created a simple plan to creat a meaningfu reltionship with yourself that will not onl affect your mental state but your physical state as well. This hollistic approach to sef improvement will not only strengthen your sense of identity but also allow you to find enough strength to establish yourself in the outside world. My friend and I are doing an exierment and would like you to join or journey. Please follow the steps and send me your thoughts, progress, and struggles!!!
Step 1: Self Evaluation
Be a girl that you thinks worth loving’
the one you love enough to know that it doesn’t matter if he or anybody loves you.
You know you’re worth loving. You matter. You don’t need anybody else to know that.
You will be the person you know longest in your life,the one you share the most moments with, the one you confide in deepest, and the one who knows.what you’re capable of more than anyone.
Don’t you think that’s the relationship worth investing in?
(Source: Flickr / dariustwin)
New Facebook is freaking annoying. I usually am cool with the changes that FB makes but this last update is ridiculous. I don’t want a notification everyone someone takes a shit. I don’t want to see everything people like or comment on but mostly I am annoyed about the content (or lack of) that is bombarding my news feed.
1) I don’t want to read your political bs! Yes you have an opinion but posting
2) I don’t care about your kid, or your ultrasound or your baby daddy drama and I especially don’t need to are pics of your kid on the toilet seat or hear rants about how mature you are now that yoga have a kid out of wedlock and are living the MTV dream!
3) Stop posting videos of your pets! Unless they can talk, dance, or are Lassie get a freaking life and stop posting about how freaking awesome your pets are.
4) I know the lyrics to somebody you used to know, every Adele song, and sadly most Katy Perry I don’t need a reminder.
5) I have a window I don’t need a play by play on the weather.
6) The eCard memes, and condescending wonkas were funny about 3000 posts ago. What I think your doing? Being a pain in my ass!!
7) Yes you workout tell lmfaoabout it not me!
8) AA is a much better place to talk about drinking problem.
9) Your dinner looks delicious bet it got cold while you were choosing which artistic style to Instagram it in!!
10) YOLO-don’t get me started.
11) Liking or sharing something does not make you an activist
12) Sepia does not make you an photographer
The saddest part of this is I still will never ever delete my Facebook
Love my bro!
Fourth of July at Bear Creek Lake Park
Fostering a pup looks.like a baby Lola
The fuck!? Put that flash away bitch!!